Tuesday, September 8, 2020

The best offering

 







Today, I will appreciate
myself, and all the beautiful
souls who come in my orbit,
I will listen to the positive beats
of my situation, look at my blissful
circumstance, I will realize
with all my being how lucky
I really am!

 My heart will embrace
all that is pleasant,
simple, beautiful,
everlasting truth;
my golden garden
will be gifted with
fruits, flowers, with
dancing birds,
my world will be
enlightened with
the moon and the sun,
and with the twinkling
stars, day and night.

I promise you
that today, I'm not going
to merely worship you
by hanging out in those
places of worship where all
of you are imprisoned; today,
I will be as adorable as you;
today, I will be you, and this
will be my best offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment