Friday, January 9, 2015

Universe

Universe

I am driving my car through the road…
I love it with all my being,
However, little of it do I know,
Other than through ups and downs driving…
I know it only from the outside,
Change the side and the speed,
If only I knew what’s happening inside,
My car would be mine indeed.
What happens if suddenly it has to fall?
Would depend on moneyed looks for sure,
Who may or may not it cure,
With a price that drains the wherewithal.

Many of us like me drive the body…
All blinded by the image outside,
Breathing in and out is all we know,
It grows without effort of any kind.
How do the parts function do we know my friends?
An engrossing game it is, a fun that knows no ends!
Come let us know how it does what it does,
Our only real machine, our only universe!

09 January 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment