Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Move on!

Move on!

The path towards peace is a daunting one,
Needs merciless shredding of thoughts,
Admittance of mistakes,
Relentless and passionate re-work of
Words,
Books,
Actions,
One, one, one to focus on the One!
This battle has to be won and delivered to the World,
When an American or a Mexican is killed I am killed,
A Pakistani, an Indian, a Bangladeshi killed I am killed,
A French or English killed I am killed.
A myriad of times with bullets and guns,
To focus on the one, to focus on the One!

The world belongs to me and me to the World,
Without visas and passports full of inert words!
For the passion for horror I have passion for peace,
I am not meek to accept you at ease,
I am talking to you, to you if you please!

Searching for shades of sameness is a shame,
Looks of a pet and a child are not taught.
Different and incorrect are not twins,
Yet roots are born in the veins of brains,
Brought into us through ages with a designed thoroughfare,
Everybody has a logic by which they act as if to care;
Those in bikinis and those with guns,
To focus on the one, to focus on the One!
Those who terrorize and those who harmonize
This reason needs acceptance not to jeopardize.
Rejection is the root that ransacks the calm,
Their smiles and their barks have the magic and the charm!
We need the table to understand the game,
Searching for shades of sameness is so much of a shame.

My hidden world of peace tell me when you'd come!
How we’d like to sing that we have overcome

If we make peace our priority, a measure for growth and development, our only raison d’ĂȘtre, then it is no rocket science, paths will show up. However, I know it’s never going to happen… so let’s move on!

14 January 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment