Saturday, January 3, 2015

Bed-stage

Bed-stage

O my bed, tell me what am I going to do?
For the sun is sure to wake up with the clock.
I have courage and energy this night for you,
Until the dawn will rise and mock;
I was somebody till this time
Until the day took away everything I had,
I will wake up to a new crime.
Continue in the living, good or bad,
How weak is my sense now it’s fallen like a tree,
A new search will start when it fakes to be free.
I heard an owl howling by, can hear the crickets roar
Times to this time o please if I could pay you more.
My stamps be snatched with it will go the right,
I’d recall how much I willed to spend, for this unwilling night.
In the morning the darkness will shout wouldn't know what to do,
The forgotten I will screech for help, without the slightest clue!
I know this night will stay so warm, in this ever youngster
The day so cold, will paint me like a bold impostor.
Every night I lie in stage that wakes me up anew,
The morning screen puts that in sleep and snatches all I knew!

03 January 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment