Monday, January 12, 2015

Meditation

The seven qualities of the individual consciousness (the soul or the I) are: Happiness, peace, power, love, purity, knowledge, bliss.

The prayer:

Happiness is natural.
I am happiness.
Peace is natural.
I am peace.
Power is natural.
I am power.
Love is natural.
I am love.
Purity is natural.
I am purity.
Knowledge is natural.
I am knowledge.
Bliss is natural.
I am bliss.

The seven qualities of the individual consciousness are similar and different at the same time. Let’s run through this…

Happiness is happiness, happiness is peace, happiness is power, happiness is love, happiness is purity, happiness is knowledge, and happiness is bliss…. I am happiness.

Peace is happiness, peace is peace, peace is power, peace is love, peace is purity, peace is knowledge, and peace is bliss…. I am peace.

Power is happiness, power is peace, power is power, power is love, power is purity, power is knowledge, and power is bliss… I am power.

Love is happiness, love is peace, love is power, love is love, love is purity, love is knowledge, and love is bliss…. I am love.

Purity is happiness, purity is peace, purity is power, purity is love, purity is purity, purity is knowledge, and purity is bliss… I am purity.

Knowledge is happiness, knowledge is peace, knowledge is power, knowledge is love, knowledge is purity, knowledge is knowledge, and knowledge is bliss… I am knowledge.

Bliss is happiness, bliss is peace, bliss is power, bliss is love, bliss is purity, bliss is knowledge, and bliss is bliss… I am bliss.



Inspired by the BKs and Deepak Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment