Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Rien à faire












Rien à faire
my only affair,
seated under the nameless tree
...not waiting for anyone, not even for me!
A pleasure at last I am nested here
nothing else to hope, nothing else to fear.
Thoughts that rest, still move the memory steps,
how naïve I had been with goings-on insane!
The world’s fast asleep, I am wide awake
it’s dreaming for someone through steps that are fake.
Leaves of love browned, are falling all around,
my bed of failings would turn them green, right on this ground.
Something dances inside me, singing all along
I think I know the steps, I think I know the song!
With hands wide open, I turn round and round,
all words then end my real me I found.
It tells me to banish hatred, worries, wars, anger
Until the time it’s over, rien à faire, rien à faire,
rien à faire,

the sole affair

No comments:

Post a Comment