Monday, September 7, 2015

Survivor



I am a survivor
in the ways I float and meander
life is what I marry and choose
I am not dying to win,
nor succumb do I if I lose.

I have no worth,
no shame saying that aloud
away from the wing of words –
a plastic arena that’s bold and proud,
beholds my wind as meek
lapidates it with every unwilling brick
a game that clouds the unsure and the weak.

love's alive in my trip – in my warm world,
it would forever garland my ring,
without feud, skirmish
while people will kill for people's sake
with anger, rage, revenge – I deem as far too fake,
borders, fences, minds will never cease to please
glooms in the brain, never to heave a sigh...
yet peace is just as much at ease,
never to perish
lost or won, with or without worth as it might be
me and my journey, relaxed and breezy
will live through the knot, forever bond and tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment