Saturday, September 6, 2014

You in I

You in I

You got me an elephant when I wanted a horse.
You took me to Paris when I was to be in Corse.

You drew me a picture I never wanted to see,
You left me in those chains when I wanted to be free!

I wanted a dip, so dear and clear, you never gave it to me,
The swimming game is sailing away in the ocean of sea.

When peace is what I want in here, why do you show me war?
Is it true I hid from you my treasured little scar?

Who is you and who is I O heavens tell me please,
All I want is be with you in a friendly ease!

The gap is there perhaps to show that listen has gone away,
When you and I are in the noise the silence how would stay!

Garbage of war in everywhere there’s poison in the air.
The horse gallops in land of Corse with sounds of peace so rare.

06 September 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment