Thursday, September 25, 2014

I have something to say

I have something to say

Days that have left long ago,
Come back as waves, and wet my feet.
Don’t leave us, is what I hear from them,
I have a cave of thoughts,
On the beach;
I throw them onto the sea,
Off and on;
They come back with the same tune,
As habits of moments,
Pleading and lamenting,
I see them as sands.
They were rocks of the yore.

I get onto my boat.
Wear the mask to breathe and take a deep dive,
The rock starts dropping down and down…
I am deep inside,
Hear no noise now…
Fellow creatures floating;
Deeper I dive
Farther I move from the noisy surface.

There is silence
Absolute, immeasurable in time and days
I have come to the bed now…
And in this liquid stability,
I see me settling down…
I see my home, like my mom’s womb,
From where I came when the waters broke,
Though I wonder on the need,
Moments pass, in floating admiration.

Time to return now, like the waves on the shore
I move up, and up, and up
I get onto the boat and see the land afar.
I have something to say to those pleading days,
I take off my mask to breathe again.

25 September 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment