Saturday, September 6, 2014

Inviting metanoia

Inviting metanoia

Disgusted with the world;
What intelligence cannot turn the salty water sweet?
The liquid crisis will melt at ease.
Agonies of salt occupy the disbelief of sweetness.

No, say those prophets, please do not respect us
And keep us grounded in those walls,
Worship and chain those you replicate and emulate.
Wars will in to time cease.
Weapons scared of betraying bitterness.

Ah! How horrible those excess of food fed in the oceans,
Our guts do not put them into the mouths starving.
Hungers will freeze.
Poverty insists on feeding pockets of darkness.

I wish I had a lab where I’d invent air, water, light,
A meaningful machine that’d turn war into peace;
Would I be called intelligent if I didn’t enter into a fight?
Would the world cure with a whole lot of bliss!

06 September 2014

Note: Metanoia means a change in our mental model – a shift in the way we think

No comments:

Post a Comment