Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Learning space


Learning space

I have got a place from where
I weave my world of fun sans despair;
You came unto me when the sun was gone,
I embraced you with my arms forlorn.

My arms are mine but they are not me
I learnt from you with ecstasy;
If they are depressed I can change their esprit,
By humming with my lips under the black warm tree.

The space I left just a little while ago
Is children’s den who refuse to grow;
I love them all with all my heart,
If only they could see their juvenile art.

I’m not done have to learn a lot
To tailor the whole with a winsome knot;
Those kids have eyes and ears like me,
Who am I to teach first let me be free.

For days and nights I shall learn to weave
At my own man’s pace without a single grimace; 
Learn from you until the night I leave,
To know who I am in this human’s race.

No comments:

Post a Comment