Friday, August 16, 2013

landing on the mind

I was walking in my mind
When the outside was clear with facts,
Didn’t even know was walking fast or slow
If sessions going on were short or long;
I had to be right to be so correctly wrong,
Feelings played on words hurt and cracked,
The past and more of past a glass of island.

I was outside but wasn’t much there
A little shake or two, took me unaware,
The laughter and the cry was the same as any guy
Living long ago with nowhere to fly;
The walks became long with no one along,
Breathing in and out yet refusing the time,
Bygones flashed like a lasting childhood crime!
With no structured line hollowed and malign,
It went on and on and on,
Facts so bored forlorn.

I heard the sound of dew
In early morning lake
The walks so silly flew
And washed inside so fake.

Sure it didn’t stay for long
Calendar back again, the walk ran in even strong,
Not willing to leave grounded on the floor
I tried to mop it clean from the bottom to the core;
It’s such a daunting task have no one for to ask,
Everyone’s in the game with a splendid pretty mask,
Huh there we are the same, are we not the same!
The name inside is not erring any shame,
Being in this game of cleaning time inside,
Outside’s mystery free and without any pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment