Wednesday, May 20, 2020

In your dreamy eyes


In your dreamy eyes
lies my loving world,
a golden garden,
with disparate fruits,
divergent flowers, offbeat birds;
enough space for varieties
of contrasting shapes, sizes,
fragrances, diverse melodies;
no range for anger, jealousies
competitions, and such other
acquired intellectual maladies.

In your pensive eyes
lies my eternal palace,
where there’s enough room
for me, others, all individuals,
a humbly ostentatious stage
stable, secured; firmly
grounded with grace.


In your calming eyes
lies my restless mind
suddenly still, realizes
the futility of looking with
the stereotype impaired pair,
borrowed glasses;
recognizes the utility of gazing
with the primeval ‘trinayana’,
with whose vision all differences
wither, coalesce into the
enlightened soulful ‘gnyana’.

In your dreamy eyes

lies my vision. As deep 
as the ocean; I long
to drown in them.
Treasured realities
for the keep, come unto me
like waves, over and over again.

Note:
trinayana – the third eye
gnyana - wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment