Thursday, March 5, 2020

Power of prayer

No, I am not a doctor,
A mere writer.

I wonder if I can put the world at ease
With my prayer? Here I try
I humbly write my lines,
To heal the endemic disease.

O God (atheists, agnostics
may replace God, Goddess
with anything that suits them)

O God, please save the world
From this mayhem
For I know there is nothing truer
than positive vibrations,
And between you and me
There is nothing but energy.

Let us not waste time
Looking for the Brutus;
The viral game is a global shame,
Let us pray to Krishna, Allah, Jesus
Or whosoever it may concern
This coronavirus
Has disappeared
From the face of the earth.

Please let us pray so we can put this global headache, the coronavirus, behind us. Nature has surprising ways to tell us that we are all one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment