Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The last shadow













the last shadow
disappears from the trees
the sky sheds off the clouds
complain rains
melancholic day
drowned in alcohol
stays sunk
until the dog at the corridor
of my garden howls
brings the intoxicated day to a halt
everything around changes
for some moments
a gap
an in-between
it will eventually get back
clouds will hang again
shadows will re-appear
water is the rock of Sisyphus
curse, curse, curse
what bliss this curse is
I walk down the corridor stairs
my legs have rain-sounds
jhhum jhhum jhhum
filled with the glory of falling
all absolutes become obsolete
blurred, nonsense
I lie flat in my garden
rains cover me...
moments with openness
without shelter
the dog howls
the sound, blunt and content

In this gap, curse or bliss
I know
Last is never the last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment