Thursday, August 6, 2015

There were these people


There were these people
In the marketplace, malls, multiplex
Sitting, chatting, binging, boozing, talking about sex
Some bitching about their mothers-in-law, bosses
The arena was filled with fun, chatter, and blabber
Adorned with smirks, grins, groans, laughter...

Dancing with the chirps, in the actions and the art
I was there in every mouth, in every heart
In every sense, in every nerve and vein
I watched deceit, generosity,
Friendship, glamour, fraternity,
In the busyness, laziness of the place
If there were conceits and fights, too there was warmth and grace.

Boom!

In a minute everything changed
In all the organs and feelings, where I dwelt
A strange bright colour flowing from them, amazed
All dreams, poems are suddenly put to rest.

If I reside in this abrupt blue,
I dwell in the boom too!

Let me watch now, how this is dealt

Angry, horrified brains are now sitting, discussing
How to commit a crime like the actors
To show them how creative intellects are
I tried to whisper in them, in vain
That’s a hurricane with a different name
Your angers won’t dump the storm dear women and men.

My people, my world shuns the criminals, not the crime
Both immortal become, through the passage of time
Killing the act has no place in the room
Actors on the ground survive through the boom.

I am watching this without guilt or shame
How tomorrows present this move on game

There were these people...

No comments:

Post a Comment