Monday, April 14, 2014

A different picture













A different picture

I am relentless…
To re-arrange the picture of the cluttered sky;
The biggest mirror,
Over you and me!

The still-born thoughts old and fresh…
I need to question the dust with the sun I have;
Sleeping inside my head,
What was the need!

From where does one start re-telling the stories…
Hiding under the deep sea;
Like the souls unwilling to be born to die or disappear,
From the helpless cradles!

When I look at you…
The swimming fish inside;
Appear as trembling constellations,
I will keep on re-arranging the stones on the land!

I know I am crawling with my soft flesh…
Like those babies unborn, or dead with their breaths;
And when the stones are awake and moved,
I will look up to a different picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment