Wednesday, June 17, 2015

impermanence





Clouds,
In my sky,
A bliss!
Travellers, nomads
Everywhere
In my eyes, hands and ears
In my feet
In my smiles dormant for years
I feel light
Full of possibilities, hopes
In this vagueness I want to remain 
Fresh, aware with matters contain
In what I can’t clearly see
I can clearly see

Clarity the only felony
Just a moment
Hold on please
I am so much me, so much at ease
Let me be with these transient beings
I see infinite shades of whites and blacks
With you there are only two!
You are so heavy, so much in blue
I see countless drops of efforts from my relentless sea
What you ignored overlooked as destiny
I hear a string of things
In the realm of nameless nothings

Clarity the only felony
Lower your pace
Hold on...
For a moment
Please?
Let me float in this height...
For some more time
In crowds of words so proud with fame
I know with them I will fall again
To flourish nurture and nourish your name

No comments:

Post a Comment