Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Out of nature

Out of nature

I look at birds and animals,
Don’t see them compete;
Then why are those cannibals,
Fight with others to defeat!

I look at nature as a whole,
Don’t see the parts spat or skirmish;
Then why are those with heart and soul
Destroy to famish and finish!

In the forest or in the sky,
If lion’s a subject of a rabbit,
If eagle’s of a fly,
Is but a matter of hunger of habit!

What a germ this competition is,
That blinds us to the core;
When do we know to be at ease!
And learn to complete without a sore!

I look at my body that is built,
Don’t see my lungs fight my liver;
There’s no conflict no guilt,
Cells at their best without the fever!

The world’s also a body so bright,
The parts helping each to be their best;
All are one in colours black and white,
Contention can sleep and take rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment