Friday, January 17, 2014

A promised cycle ride

A promised cycle ride

I took her off from the car,
There was a cycle waiting for us,
She wouldn’t ride on it, no fuss…
Until I told her we wouldn’t go much far.

There was this meadow lush green,
Wearing a necklace of a street,
Soft Sun I cycled for once outside the gym,
With both of us there out for a treat.

She touched my cheek I know she didn’t want,
Bubbles in my heart dancing taking vault,
My one track mind tippled to the touch of my mate,
This went on and on without any halt.

Crrring! Crrring! At times I blew the bell,
She giggled like a baby I enjoyed it like hell,
I wondered why do people move inside a car?
With closeness such as this a cycle is a star!

My arms were strong enough for her to take rest,
We gazed at the birds flying in and out of their nest,
At times we stopped to drink coconut water,
I cycled all along for more than an hour.

She leaned on me with her eyes closed inside my chest,
Her hair in the air was flying at its best,
I swear to me it felt as though,
We were in an outstanding hammock of a moving meadow!

There the journey ended we were in front of our car,
She was looking at it as if it wasn’t now so fair,
She wouldn’t get in until I promised we’ll be back,
Cycle ride's all fun in cities we often lack!

No comments:

Post a Comment