Thursday, May 14, 2015

The last wish


Again
When I woke up today,
It was less than dawn.
My dream was strange,
Patriotism took a leap
From my country to my world
I viewed myself standing,
Like Vitruvian!
So diverse my body
Yet so one! 
I could clearly see all the continents
The oceans and the seas
With their functions and their looks
With those mountains and those brooks!

I stamped on my foot
It hurt
I slapped my left hand with my right
It hurt
Frenzied, I pulled my hair
It hurt
So silly, I thought, and started caressing
My fingers travelled through my world!
Everywhere, is it me? Me! And me?!
Then where is the real I
O, and my country, where is she!
O god, do I not have the guilt
Am I not a traitor! Am I not a fraud!
The calming went on in quiet ecstasy
Vitruvian smiles, strong, arms stretched
Shamelessly uncovered, an open page
I wake up!

Last wish told...
The painter has come
He will place all the parts of my world onto Vitruvian
And bury it with me.

Tomorrow, they will hang me to death
Yes I admit I am guilty.

I think it will still take some time for the Intelligent people, engaged in diverse activities, like rocket science and weapons for mass destruction, to understand this simple unimpressive fact. But once they do...Oh! The magic will happen. Vol de mort will befriend Dumbledore! And the spell for the transformation could be....Voldoreus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment