Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Rendezvous with the trespasser


















He came to me again. It was just a bundle of glowing nothing that I call a he, could be a she too, but who cares... I will tell you what he did. He made love with me, I did not know my body had so many holes; in fact it is full of holes through which he was pouring a strange kind of movement I can loosely call love, because I was feeling good, aroused and sexy. Wait I will tell you what he said to me.

I heard him first say that every single leaf, every single grass, every drop of sand and water had the power of infinite wealth, can feed the entire world.

Why are you telling me all this? Why? Who will believe in this? Who? There are intelligent people who see scarcity of water in the ball which is floating in water, and you are telling me all this crap? I don’t believe this at all.

He smiled and started tickling me, and I went hee hee hee...this went on until I said okay, I believe you.

And then suddenly, he was serious and brought in front of me all the leaders of the world. I never ever witnessed this before. And the intent of the meeting was on how to make every country rich. They brought in scientists with them who were looking at lands of all the countries of the world from a different perspective. Everyone was trying to make Africa as rich as Europe and Americas, the eastern side of Europe and Asia can become an Australia was what they were saying. Everyone was discussing about the world as a whole. Economists were disturbed because they had to re-write theories.

Is this the real change you were talking about the other day? I remember you were talking about immigration, checks and balances; that we are different and not different at the same time; that the world will occupy and engage in letting poverty and weapons rest in peace. So these scientists and leaders are now doing that? Are these scientists real? Are these leaders real?

He smiled.

Wealth, endless wealth, sexy wealth, pure wealth... I was floating in wealth. I saw myself as the world. I saw myself as a citizen of all the countries of the world. Not one part of my body did I not find in them. I felt pain with their pains, joy with their joys.

The man came and plucked the pain away, he just said hoosh, and it went away! ...And then there was this vast ocean of kindness, of sex. He made me discover how poverty and weapons have trespassed into my world. How every misery can go away at the click of a mind...I heard the click, it sounded like the same click...like the bomb scientists invented to destroy the world. How strange...it is the same sound? Exactly the same?

But hang on; Reality is not like that hoosh of yours. I don’t believe this at all.

He smiled and started tickling me, and I went hee hee hee...this went on until I said okay, I believe you.

Who can do this? Who can bring this reality into this world?

He smiles and looks at me!

Me???? Me!!!! I am not a pious man...no no not at all....what are you thinking...am I a saint or something??? O boy...just go away... it means I have to talk to people, those intelligent people and convince them about this?? Cela demande trop d’effort monsieur le merde. Listen I am calling you names, aren’t you angry?

He smiled and started tickling me, and I went hee hee hee...this went on until I said okay, I will do.
Suddenly serious, he looked at me.

Now what?

He sent me a message through my numerous holes, like waves in my ears..ugh, eugh, ugh...he  assured me that all I needed to do was tap, tap, tap...and it will be done.

What? Tap, tap tap!!! Is this some kind of a juvenile joke?

He smiled and started tickling me, and I went hee hee hee...this went on until I said okay, I will do.

I went on... tap, tap, tap...I think I can do that! I went on ... tap, tap, tap. Hey... when you are doing it sounds like the same click...the magic click...tap, tap, tap... but when I do that, it sounds a little heavy...why? I want to do it just like you... I know it’s easy...but I can’t... ok I will try...I know I will get there...let’s do it...tap, tap, tap...

I woke up from my sleep, from my dream. My honeymoon is not over; it will never be, for I know the trespasser will come again to show me my world, my real world.

I will again hear him say that every single leaf, every single grass, every drop of sand and water has the power of infinite wealth, can feed the entire world.

No comments:

Post a Comment