Thursday, July 27, 2017

Eyes



Eyes
my stars
blinking, staring
looking
through moments
in light and darkness
beauty, bounty
poverty, animosity
generosity
through difference and strife
rolling in circles
in the circus of life.

Eyes
I have a myriad of them
shining inside, like gems
as witness;
music played,
stories written,
images painted,
on the canvas stage
eyes at ease
pumping heartbeats
watching hatred,
guilt without wit
magnanimity and kindness.

Eyes
I have them
in my bones and flesh
they run through
the bloods
the veins
I have them adorned
in my ears
like shining jewels
listening
to the sound and silence
of cries of hunger
lies and betrayals
masked as friendly walls
standing in between
created and cremated selves
eyes break them all.

Eyes
everywhere
have fire water and air
running in me
stars oceans breeze
will never ever cease
to see
to see
to see.

Eyeing life
however hard you may try
the stars will befriend you
enrich you
fill you with happiness
from the holes
you have buried them inside
eyes
will help you rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment