Wednesday, September 7, 2016

You touched, I healed


You called
I suddenly popped up from the clouds
Clots from my mind cleared
I had bruises all over my self
Nothing, that nothing matters
Right and wrong change sides
Everything clears on its own
Like the stars up there
Shining day and night

You smiled
I could see your form
That reflected in the still pristine water
Doubts shivered for a second
You danced even then
Still again
Your smile showed clearly

In between you and not you
There are words
Nothing else matters, nothing does
I could see me tearing open
The curtain of clouds

In between us
There are these lifeless words
Licensed to depict anything as any other thing
I cleared the invented words
Beyond them you stand
Beneath them you dance
Beside them you smile
In the blank you call

In lightness
You touched
I healed


No comments:

Post a Comment