Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Irrelevant


To you, lot has remained untold
now it has lost its relevance,
so I’m silent.

Still
many moments were caught
during our honeymoon
in the solo pictures I took of you
in my camera
with your myriad enticing gestures.

Seeing them after such a long time I felt found,
I also saw many videos
of our family, stages of our world.
But how can I say I saw them?
All of them are beating in the shelf of your house
I saw them with my eyes closed
that’s why
I let them rest here.

The machines are not there anymore, neither the hand
nor the eye;
it dusted in the cupboard for long,
suddenly sold it online.

Why it gathered carelessness should have been understood
but there was no time to think…
for then
our hands were on the desktops
our eyes on the lonely screen.

Now we are wandering outside these daily impressions
closing the eyes is so dear to me
is it the same for you too
perhaps
or perhaps not
maybe you’re looking at other images
buying some other appareil.

We have lost ourselves from each other
never can we find this ‘us’, as it were,
through the same days and nights
under the same sky
facing or back facing the sun
we have lost our relevance
so let some irrelevant moments

remain closed in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment