Sunday, September 25, 2016

The light

I am wandering light
floating…
The world is the sky
I have one moon, one sun
In my eyes
They rotate and change places
At ease
I choose the sun of dawn
And the dreamy moon
Even in the loud afternoons
And stark moonless nights
My eyes radiate the aurora
Of dawns and moonbeams
In the powerful vivid seat
I am at times the throne
Sometimes the king
And at other times the lounge
I lose my aggression, possession and identity
In the light
On the stage
I care for every little feelings
So what do I care
For other things
I am bedeviled
In the sparkle
Not engaged in the argument
If the light is mine or borrowed
For as long as I roam inside the shine
I maybe the king, or the throne
Or the seat in this sky
With the sun and the moon
In my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment