Wednesday, August 27, 2014

In love

In love

When it was dark,
Crickets were playing with the fireflies,
Birds nestled in the trees,
Silver rivulets were flowing through the black meadows,
Floating a hello, a big one, a hello, to my arteries and veins;
A wind inside took birth and gushed out
Through my mouth, extending my lips to my ears,
And stayed in that obstinate state...
Amidst all of those silent movements light and sound,
I fell in love!
The known moon seemed new to me.

In the stars I never saw,
In the spread of flowers that never appeared so visible,
My hands are confused
Between choices of a ring or a pendant,
With jewels that are hanging up,
With the fragrance that is spreading around,
Which one to pick for what!
I am waiting for her to wake up to a new light,
For now, let me slip into a new dream.

27 August 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment