Friday, June 14, 2019

Garbage

Garbage

I can only pray for you
Laudable, pithy, writer
But I will never visit your page
For you've used your talent
By watering a plant that
Breeds hatred, war, dissent
With pedestrian words
Borrowed from your
Hackneyed, hollow world.

You may write very well
But to me
You are far from a poet.

You give water on a plate
To a crane
And smirk at his clumsiness
Why the bird with a long beak
Is not speaking like you
Your language!
How'd you walk the talk
With your foxy jaw
If you were to express
Your jargons in their ways?
Your sanity dear friend
Must have taken a voluntary leave
From consciousness.

Sadder still to see
The support you have bagged
By spilling holy stool
From your flaunting tool;
You did voice the dream
Of your tremendous team.

This stereotype war
Will never ever end
Not at any cost
For you still nurse
A Holocaust
In your brain
What a pity
You are not even conscious
How horribly you're nasty
Our only commonality,
Maybe we're both refugees.

Now I know why my lines
Had to be your faves
This was the only way
You could trap me in your cave
And I could glance what kind
Of a game is cooking inside your mind.

It's such a disgust to see your distaste
Mentioning the name of the place
Where you stayed, looted, plundered, murdered
Like a hungry monster
In a ravenous rage
For centuries of years.

For sure I'm on a different path
I'm not in this tongue-war of a thirsty game
I will pray for peace for sure
Maybe your part of the world
Is beyond cure
You come again as a shameless trader
We'd mark you as a betrayer
We'll show you the door.

The sheer number of bards in your cage
Gives me this blue horror
Of a silent terror
Of a hiss hiss
Towards a role reversal
Of a bunch of unwanted guests.

But I promise you this
I shall never visit your dirty page
For I don't want to feed on garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment