Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I am his pet

I am his pet

Come! Bring the leash, quick!
Handle it properly I am taking you out!
Sorry? Who’s taking whom!
That’s for the world to know, huh?
I really pity you,
With all the running around,
You have to do!

Look! You told me not to pee here!
You will scream now, there you go!!!
Simba! Simba! Not here! You!
Please don’t embarrass me!
And then
To creatures like you,
Sorry! Extremely sorry for this!
Of all the fun I have, this I never miss!

To you I have nothing to say,
With our foreheads kissing, you’d say!

And then, to the muck, to the drains
So much work to do, can’t you see!!
Dust waiting to be kicked,
All other poop talking to me, staring to be licked,
No Simba! No, don’t, this I told you not to do
Oho ho, you think I have this tongue only for you?
One hour!! Just for one hour let me be free
My tongues are tired of chapatti and pedigree

I litter, you clean the dirt
You wait patiently when with friends I flirt
I poop, you flush
From you, I have a lovely wash
I puke, on the couch, in the bed, and you clean
I growl at you, bite you, but you say nothing?
You never take me to a show to win a prize for fun
You know I’d fail for I limp when I run!
You couldn't train me for nuts I know that hey!
With me you’d do nothing other than run and play!

Are you consoling me because in life I always fail?
You don’t give a damn; huh you lick and wag your tail!
‘Why do you not judge, love me no matter what,
There’s no one like you’ here I borrow your words.

Now enough of brooding get up and start your day
I’d wait for you my pet, until you come and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment