Sunday, October 5, 2014

Between Vagueness and Precision

Between Vagueness and Precision

Vagueness

Vagueness! Come, come unto me!
For I differ loud and clear in what I hear and see!

Oh Intelligence

You have gone to the Stars, you sure need a clap!
Your Intelligence doesn't see the silent Power trap!
This world needs you most, your wit and acumen, 
Hundreds of crises for its men and women!

The giving

High-rise says to sunrise, you have to have some sense,
You need to shine more to those who deserve the most,
Sunrise says to High-rise, no harm, no offence,
Giving are those stars that do not judge and boast.

Respect

This year again, you paid respect to me.
I saw you through your pride that kept me way too far.
I am just as you, can’t you at all see?
Drop your pride in days, you’ll be my star!
Work like me in you, till the year that comes in next,
Through action and your deed, I need your love, respect.

Disrespect

This year again, you burnt me down as sin,
For years you’re doing the same!
I wonder what you do in between!
That I re-appear in the flame?

Revolt

Revolt! I have lost interest in you.
With no anger, you bid me adieu!
Now I am new and strong. I never knew
I could heal the scars within, resting but a few!

Precision

Precision! Go, go away!
For I unite in the haze, in the roles I play


05 October 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment