Friday, June 27, 2014

breath

So what is this, this breath?
It has helped me live, grow
I did nothing.
Blood flesh height weight
All formed effortlessly with the guest
Coming in going out,
I see some airtight food there on the shelf
Fresh as mommies!

So what is this, this breath?
The outsider takes me slowly to death
Air intrudes in moments immeasurable in me despite me.
Balances life and death,
I have inertia so to fight to defend,
To offend to maintain my stance dignity,
Grace and position,
Cause it’s healing and killing in the same stretch!

So what is this, this breath?
Like an invisible invincible paranoid
It comes and goes.
Creation and destruction at one go.

I have all the reasons to live,
In the way it is…
With the constant conscious companion!
Who teaches me to live in the moment!
I won’t give in till my guru gives up,
But I’d have this question still in me,
Thrown up in the air,
Be it fair unfair,

So what is this, this breath?

No comments:

Post a Comment