Thursday, June 11, 2020

One more, once more

O, Baba! Come and 
Take me in your lap, 
I don't know the way
I can't find the gap. 

Please send someone
Who could come and deliver
With those balls of love
That'll flow inside me,
Like you, I'll forgive them, 
Focus on the kneeling knee
Position of genuflection, 
I'll overlook the force
That'll choke the air,
What your messengers do
They wouldn't want to hear, 
So be it Baba! 
I'll become yours forever
I'll rest in power.

Baba! When I was alive
I had to beat the blues
They beat me black and blue, 
Through their thoughts, 
Through actions, and words, 
But now when I die
As a matter of a fateful ploy
I become the blue-eyed boy. 

Once I go unto you
I'd never ever come back, 
An angel in the endless blue
I'll never ever lose track. 
I'll not be ill anymore, 
Beyond my skin, 
Above all sins, above all hues
Unlike the claustrophobic yore. 

They're hurting the sinner, 
Not hating the sin
We're going to lose again
We're never going to win
So there will be one more
Once more, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment