Thursday, July 26, 2018

Way to go



As long as there’s sunshine
the star rising, setting on sides
as long as there’s blood and air
running into the veins, energizing my organs
I will not succumb to the liar
let the goon come with its guns.

As long as there’s moon in the sky
its light touching my eyes
as long as there’s hope in the heart
healing me, asking to restart
my body will not yield
and abandon the field.

As long as rainbow has its hues
dawn delivers dews
as long as horizons lie on the planes
clouds kiss the mighty mountains
waves emerge from the bed of the seas
my seat will not stop, it’ll continue to beat.

Would never leave the stage
but fight with the Sage
whatever be my age.
I’d live every breath
from nature derive strength
to wrestle with my death.

No comments:

Post a Comment