Saturday, July 7, 2018

She’s a global girl

She is a global girl
You bet I like her a lot
She's a polyglot
A team player,
A precious pearl.

She's a royal girl
With a bit of a curl
In and out of home
She works day and night
She smiles ever so right
Without any air or syndrome.
Not because she's hot
She's bright, bravura, an erudite
So I like her a lot.

I like her out and out
I take a bow
She is the provider at home
At work, an expert, knows how
To balance her worlds
As she moves off and on
From Mumbai to Rome.
Her roads are tough, yet open and wide
She’s busy, but easy, she is my pride.
To subdue her, people make a plot
She overcomes it all with stride
Oh I like her a lot.

You see this leader of a girl in every field
With her grit and her indefatigable spirit
She fights it out, but never yields.
Her style is stunning
With eyes and ears open
She’s ever learning;
Twenty-four by seven
Her rocking journey is always on
She's down at times,
never weak, forlorn.
Chin up, head high,
She’s tad up and about.
Not because of her pout
But because of her pure thought
Angel girl, I like her a lot.

She's a global girl
With a bit of a curl
A winning smile
Her unique style
A polyglot, a team player
Way to go
Yes I know I know
She's seen everywhere
forever on the spot
Angel girl, leader girl, royal girl
Oh I like her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment