Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Your world


Minerve chassant les vices du jardin, painting by Boticelli - Google images

I have never felt so cheap
when you changed your pic
following my compliment
but hey it's your world
your thinking, your perception
your belief-system,
your reputation, your name
I have nothing to do with them.

I have never felt so disrespected
when you were hurt
by words that came from a pumping heart
when you were using suicide bombers
in the lines of your attractive texts
but hey it's your world
you know how you can tame
I have nothing to do with them.

I have never felt so unlike you
when you had the dagger of words
masked with kindness
pouring ego-bloods of shylock and pozzo
I wish I could let your ego
go, from your accolades and fame
I have nothing to do with them.

But hey it's your world
the knowledge you treasured
to write your lines
white lies
because in your world they sell
like madona's touch, gold as hell
why wouldn't I let them be
you also have the right to not be lke me
it's your world
your words
your stage, your game
I have but little to do with them.


But if ever you came
into my peaceful world
would welcome you
with open arms
to my charming golden garden

green with singing birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment