Thursday, January 12, 2017

Being beyond

I was trying to look for some space
From deep inside to a far-off land  
Where I could be just me,
I closed my eyes, went to the moon
I wept,
My eyes, wet
You were also in there
Golden and fresh…
This fatal season
Where I am fumbling for some time
Maybe a little land, or a word, just a word
This yellow heat that I am sensing now
You have become golden in the silver zone.
If I could write you down,
For those tears that came
Coerced me to slip,
Open my eyes
In the moon of my mind,
There is no room
As naked as this earth,
Which part of this world is this?
Which season does my heart unfold?
Color blind I have since childhood known
Am I blinded by space too?
I hold a droplet in my nail
Behold it again and again
The physical and the non-physical
Out-pours in a drop, just a drop
That absorbs an ocean
Beyond time, being in time
Beyond space, being in space
The face shines.
The being smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment