Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Real power

Real power

I have the power to bless everyone,
Those who are nice to me
And those who are not;
From my royal position
I will not fall,
I will only use my power to love
Above everything, above all.

Vrai pouvoir

J'ai le pouvoir de bénir tout le monde,
Ceux qui sont gentils avec moi
Et ceux qui ne le sont pas;
De ma position royale
Je ne tomberai point du tout,
Je n'utiliserai mon pouvoir que pour aimer
Avant tout, et surtout.

সত্য শক্তি

প্রত্যেককে শুভেচ্ছা দেবার ক্ষমতা আমার আছে যারা আমার সাথে ভালো বা মন্দ ব্যবহার করেছে; আমি আমার এই রাজকীয় আসন থেকে থাকব অনড়, অটল এখান থেকে এখন, শুধুই ঝরবে প্রেমশক্তি অবিরল, অনর্গল।

2 comments:

  1. This poem is a great grook as it reveals the powerful truth that our reactions to situations is well within our control. I like the poem.
    Since I am adept in English and Know some French as well,I like the French version, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked this one Dr Padmapriya. And I so happy to know you appreciated the French version too. In fact, this has also been translated in Greek by a poet-friend who liked the poem.

      Delete